Breckenridge, CO Trip Guide
What to do:
- Play with 150+ sledding Huskies at Snow Caps Sled Dogs (fresh puppies included). This was the highlight of our trip.
- Boreas Pass: an easy 20-mile off-road drive very close to the center of Breckenridge.
- Half day rafting trip in Browns Canyon. We were guided by Performance Tours out of Buena Vista, CO.
- Hike Hanging Lake: Relatively short hike, but if you're stricken with altitude sickness like we were, you'll be stopping for air every few feet. It's worth it though. Promise. Put the work in and you'll find yourself at a crystal-clear, travertine lake with rushing waterfalls high above the cliffs of Glenwood Canyon.
Where to eat:
- Grab the green chile burger from Empire Burger in downtown Breckenridge.
- Taste a few of the local beers at Canteen.
Where to Stay:
- Airbnb: Shores 229
Click in to view full images!